It’s the people who make it possible
Become part of Yorganop
At Yorganop we all come to work with the goal of giving children a safe and nurturing environment to grow.
As Western Australia’s only Aboriginal foster care agency, Yorganop plays an important role within the community. But we don’t do it alone. We work in partnership with government agencies and our community of carers across WA.
“Our goal isn’t simply about ensuring no Aboriginal child is left without a loving home. It’s also about helping every child fulfill their potential; to empower Aboriginal children and families to strengthen. In culture, community, and self.”
Joining Yorganop means walking alongside this goal and playing your part – the one that only you can.
We are currently recruiting
Executive Manager Service Delivery
We are seeking a candidate with proven leadership skills, the ability to motivate and empower excellence in individuals and teams, and a collaborative and solutions-focused leadership style. You must also have demonstrated experience in stakeholder, negotiation, change and project management skills to support the organisational growth.
The ideal candidate will have successful executive-level experience working in clinical environments with children and young people in out-of-home care, child protection programs, or equivalent. Qualifications in Social Work, Community Development, Behavioural Sciences, Education, or Business/Management are mandatory.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high-performance, continuous improvement culture that is underpinned by the Sanctuary framework, Yorganop’s Cultural Framework, and the Purpose, Vision, and Values of the organisation. You will also have demonstrated experience with financial management, risk management and quality management audits and processes, as well as applied knowledge of contemporary issues in Aboriginal culture in the context of community service delivery.
If you have proven experience delivering socially innovative, high standards of service that result in positive outcomes for Aboriginal children, families, and communities, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Yorganop offers competitive remuneration, extra public holidays, paid leave over the Xmas and New Year period, access to salary packaging arrangements, and flexible working hours.
How you contribute to the bigger picture
As the Executive Manager Service Delivery, you will ensure the effective running of all aspects of service delivery for Yorganop.
The Service Delivery team serves the organisation’s commitment of nurturing our children to flourish, by enabling a well-functioning, focused and accountable organisation that is committed to targeted growth, best practice, and continual learning. The Service Delivery team embeds and delivers practices and ways of working to ensure culture is at the heart of everything we do, and we are a leading best practice therapeutic organisation.
As the Executive Manager Service Delivery you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all services are delivered within contractual and legislative requirements
- Recruitment, assessment, and support of all carers to enable them to provide culturally safe, trauma-informed placements for Aboriginal children in OOHC.
- Ensuring all children in Yorganop’s care have strong individualised plans that address their needs across the Dimensions of Wellbeing.
- Supporting the implementation and embedding of Yorganop’s Cultural Framework across all practice activities.
- Developing and delivering a range of programs that support Yorganop’s Strategic Objectives and enable the best possible outcomes for Aboriginal families, children and carers in relation to the child protection system.
- Supporting staff to deliver culturally safe services that align to the Sanctuary Framework.
- Supervision and management of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Risk and compliance management in relation to Service Delivery.
- Managing Service Delivery’s budget
- Delivering Service Delivery aspects of Yorganop’s Strategic and Operational Plans.
As a leader, you will guide others towards a high-performance culture that is underpinned by the purpose, vision and values of the organisation. You will be responsible for driving the team’s overall performance, ensuring key deliverables are achieved. Your leadership style will inspire a high-performance culture that is underpinned by the Sanctuary framework, and at all times by the purpose, vision and values of the organisation.
- Demonstrated stakeholder, negotiation, change and project management skills.
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and empower excellence in individuals and teams.
- Demonstrated significant experience working in clinical environments with children and young people in out-of-home care, child protection programs or equivalent, including an understanding of trends and issues in the care of children and young people.
- Demonstrated experience of building strong, respect and rapport with internal stakeholders and external networks, government agencies and funding bodies.
- Proven experience delivering socially innovative, high-standards of service that result in positive outcomes for Aboriginal children, families and communities.
- Demonstrated experience with financial management, risk management and quality management audits and processes.
$130,000 + super + salary packaging
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria to Jodi.Guerinoni@yorganop.org.au
For more information please call Jodi Guerinoni on 9321 9090
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of Aboriginal children and families.